[Editors Note: This list has been sitting in the Show Review Drafts for over a week. After numerous attempts to contact Patrick went unanswered the decision was made to leave you with his list instead of a real review.]
- The Brokedowns is definitely my favorite band in Chicago, but should I continue to mention them in all of my reviews? I should at least mention them one more time so I can talk about how photos of mine were used on the insert of their new album, Sick of Space.
- Dropping half a pack of cigarettes on the ground running up the stairs because Void was being played over the PA at Liar’s Club was kind of stupid.
- Sidekick Kato at Chop Shop on November 3, 2018 is going to be fun.
- Tommy falling off the barstool onto the floor the other night was kind of funny.
- I should probably have some kind of photo show again but where should I do it? Find out how “art galleries” work.
- Find out if I’m allowed to use these reviews to promote things like my Fireside Bowl shirt. If I’m not maybe I should just try to sneak in a link or something and hope that Kendra doesn’t notice. [Editor’s Note: Nice try, Patrick.]
- Will we ever find out the identity of the Zodiac Killer?
- Should I start writing about The Showcase Showdown? They were so good but will people even know who they were?
- Remember to ask Kendra if my “end/best” of the year thing will have to only include photos that were used on Bad Copy or if I can use stuff I didn’t use on the site.
- Why are lists always in 5’s or 10’s?
- It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.
Here’s what you really came for, my photos of PEARS, Still Alive, The Eradicator and Salvation that I took at the Beat Kitchen on October 2, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois.
Post a comment